This premium quality giclee print is a reproduction of the original acrylic painting with the same title. I painted this elegant long-stemmed pink and white rose positioned on an old wood-plank table to capture the memory of receiving a single rose from my husband years ago. The realistic petals of this rose, rich in color and numbers, adds beauty and warmth to any room making it feel inviting and cozy.
Here's an example of how the canvas print of this rose looks like framed.
ABOUT MY PREMIUM QUALITY CANVAS GICLEE PRINTS
The canvas is a thick 350 gsm 2x1 19 mil, Ph-Neutral, poly-cotton. Its glossy surface combined with OEM archival water-based inks yields the maximum color saturation, contrast and longevity available today. Once printed, the canvas is well stretched on stretcher bars made of wood for a precise, even and tight finish that won’t sag, bend or warp. When ordering a canvas print, you can choose between two thicknesses:
- The standard canvas, which is ¾” deep, is most commonly framed to hang on a wall
- The deeper canvas, which is 1 1/2” deep, offers an impressive gallery look and most commonly hung unframed.
ABOUT MY PREMIUM QUALITY PAPER GICLEE PRINTS
The PAPER PRINTS are produced on white smooth fine art paper, 100% cotton, 250gsm, Ph-neutral, archival medium made by Canon.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
My Giclee Paper and Canvas Prints are securely packaged in a cardboard box and shipped UPS ground within 5-7 business days from date of order (except in places where I can’t ship ground).
ABOUT THE SIZES AND PRICES OF MY PRINTS
- The prices listed in the catalog are in Canadian funds and do not include shipping and handling.
- The sizes for all prints listed in the catalog are in inches.
- I reserve the right to change the prices without notice.
- All Copyright of my paintings, and images of them, displayed on this website belongs to Gisele. Please do not copy, distribute, reproduce or use any pictures of my work without my permission.